Emergency Telephone Numbers:
Warsaw-Lincoln Ambulance. 438-5353
Dr. Allcorn, Lincoln. 660-547-3915
Hot Line Child Abuse. 1-800-392-3738
Associational Office: David Mifflin (Director of Missions) & Judy Kiser (Administrative
GENERAL RULES FOR BAPTIST RIDGE CAMP
1. All activities conducted at the camp must have adult supervision.
2. All persons participating in activities will he expected to conduct themselves with Christian morals and deportment.
3. All breakage or damage is to be paid for by the group that is using the Camp.
4. The possession or use of intoxicating beverages, drugs or tobacco will not be permitted. No fireworks will be permitted on the camp ground at any time.
5. Hunting on the grounds is strictly prohibited.
6. The posted speed limit must be observed on camp grounds.
7. Driving on the lawn (inner circle of the grounds) is strictly prohibited.
8. Any infraction of the rules and regulations may forfeit the rights and privileges of the camp to persons committing such infractions at the discretion of camp directors or the